Manhattan College is a private Lasallian Catholic college founded in 1853. Students choose them for their excellent educational programs, beautiful New York City campus and unparalleled career opportunities.
- Private College
- United States 🇺🇸
About Manhattan College
The Manhattan College Intensive English Language Program (IELP) is located in the picturesque Riverdale section of New York City. IELP courses run for full semesters during the Fall and the Spring (14 weeks) for approximately 20 hours per week.
The Summer IELP is a nine-week course, during which students have nearly 30 hours of classes per week. The IELP has six English language proficiency levels that students can enter, from Level 001 (Beginner) to Level 006 (Advanced).
The Manhattan College IELP offers Conditional Admission for both undergraduate and graduate applicants.
Starting in Fall, 2021, Manhattan College will offer the International Pathway Program, in which students can improve their English language skills while concurrently taking for-credit undergraduate courses. Further, Manhattan College offers online and on-campus short-term ESL courses during the summer months. Please inquire about these courses.
- Manhattan College IELP features both Online and On-Campus study opportunities
- Small IELP class sizes ensure individualized instruction and feedback
- Online IELP provides high-quality, live instruction by our experienced professors
- Conditional Admission available for both Undergraduate and Graduate degree study, no IELTS/TOEFL required
- On-Campus IELP provides I-20 for F-1 visas; Online IELP no visa required.
You just have to open the School Discovery Tool and send them a connection request. Once the connection is approved by the school, you'll be able to find them in your school search, include them in your beautiful proposals or even send direct applications to the school!
Not yet on Edvisor? Book a demo with us! to see how we can take your agency into a new level 🚀