Edvisor partners with AMTE to promote the Insurance Marketplace in Mexico
Back in September, we announced our partnership with ICEF, the global market leader in business-to-business networking events and services for the international education sector.
This partnership was made under one shared vision:
"ICEF is the place where agencies and educators meet. Edvisor is where they work together on a daily basis".
Now, agencies or educators participating in an ICEF workshop can easily recognize companies that have active profiles on Edvisor to connect before, during, or after the workshop.
On the other hand, IAS agencies (agencies holding the ICEF Agency Status) can now be recognized in Edvisor along with all the Educators that have attended an ICEF event in the last three years.
How can you work with Edvisor to ensure successful partnerships at ICEF?
Agencies: working with Edvisor at ICEF
If you are a student recruitment agency and you are planning to attend ICEF Berlin, Miami, or any of the upcoming ICEF events, we highly recommend that you start connecting with education providers on Edvisor before the events. Once the workshop finishes, you'll have all your new partners in one place, ready for you to start promoting their programs.
If you are not on Edvisor yet, you just need to:
1. Create an account on Edvisor: Login or create your Edvisor account here. Then update your company information and invite other members of your team. You can try it for free for 14 days!
2. Connect on Edvisor with everyone you meet at ICEF: Use the ICEF filter in the ‘Discovery Tool’ to easily connect with the educators you can meet at ICEF.
3. Find Edvisor institutions in Marcom: In Marcom, look for the Edvisor logo next to the institution's name and request a meeting.
4. Start getting value from Edvisor: Apart from connecting with your partners and growing your network, Edvisor allows you to manage every step of your student recruitment process, you can:
Save agreement and commission details for easy booking management and invoicing with the partner educators you meet at ICEF.
Use our course finder to immediately find the best programs for your students and generate instant student proposals, including real-time pricing, promotions, and marketing material from your partner educators.
Wow students with the Student Portal, where they can keep track of their bookings, the status of their trip, and all the documentation they need to fill out and sign.
PRO TIP! Turn your website into an e-commerce so that potential students can explore your complete portfolio of educators and begin generating quotes directly on your website. All leads will be captured in your Edvisor CRM!
Educators: working with Edvisor at ICEF
If you are an education provider and you are planning to attend any of the upcoming ICEF events you can start connecting with agencies through Edvisor Distribute in advance.
Edvisor Distribute allows you to stream your programs, promotions, and marketing media, in real-time, into the systems and onto the websites that agents use to recruit students. You can also use it to you expand your agency network and grow into new markets.
Once an ICEF workshop finishes, all your agencies will have access to your offering in their Edvisor account to start promoting your programs immediately!
If you are not on Edvisor yet, here's how you can get started:
1. Create an account on Edvisor Distribute: Login or create your Edvisor Distribute account here. Then update campus profile and pricing information and invite other members of your team.
2. Connect on Edvisor with everyone you meet at ICEF! Use the IAS filter in the ‘Agent Discovery’ to easily connect with the agencies you meet at ICEF.
3. Find Edvisor agencies in Marcom: In Marcom, look for the Edvisor logo next to the agency name and request a meeting.
4. Your agencies can begin working with you!: Once connected, ICEF agencies have access to your profile, pricing, and everything they need to begin working with your institution!
5. Start getting value from Edvisor Distribute: If you have market-specific pricing or special offers, ensure they are up to date in time for the ICEF event. You can also communicate these to the agents you are meeting at ICEF via the Edvisor Messaging tool!
PRO TIP! Make sure applications are turned on in your settings so that ICEF agencies can begin sending students immediately!
Are you attending ICEF Berlin 2021?
Come visit us at booth 22 or join our presentation on Sunday, October 31 from 18:00 to 19:00 in Seminar Room Tiergarten (InterContinental Berlin) to learn more about this, and get some tips and tricks to make the most of your new and current partnerships!