Based in Sydney, Australia, CTIC offers language and business training options and pathway options for students looking to the future. Through different teaching and learning styles, students are exposed to a unique learning experience.
- Language School
- Sydney, Australia
- Leadership and Management
- Marketing and Communication
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- IELTS Preparation
About Cass Training International College (CTIC)
Established in 1989, Cass Training International College (CTIC) strives to provide the perfect blend of education, activities and opportunities for its students.
Based in Sydney, Australia, CTIC offers language and business training options and pathway options for students looking to the future.
The busy city has a laid-back lifestyle, with people from more than 250 nationalities calling Sydney home.
With beautiful bays and beaches, national parks and specialty cuisines and stores, the city has a unique combination of suburban and outdoor living.
For students, the public transport system made up of trains, buses, and ferries are continually travelling through the city with easy access through the Opal Card system.
CTIC has enthusiastic, dedicated teachers and offers a wide range of classes for different skill sets. There are unique electives explicitly tailored to student's needs. Electives enable students to focus on their individual needs while giving freedom to control their learning outcomes and exposes students to different teaching styles. It creates a unique learning environment so that students can achieve beyond just language skills.
- Foremost English School in Sydney.
- Friendly atmosphere with qualified and enthusiastic teachers, cultural interaction, warm and caring staff.
- Developed classes like Real English
- Bright and airy classrooms with 5m high ceilings. TV and DVD facilities in each classroom. Two fully equipped computer labs. Student break-out area.
- Dynamic and interactive learning environment.
- An innovative and interactive college based in one of the most iconic parts of Australia, Darling Harbour.
- With 25 years of experience, CTIC provides a range of tailored English, Business and Accounting programs.
- Its mission is to provide the perfect blend of education, activities and real opportunities for our students.
- Its dedicated teachers have meticulously created our syllabus that incorporates all four language skills and grammar and vocabulary knowledge.
- It prepares its students to work or study in an English speaking environment.
You just have to open your School Discovery Tool and send them a connection request. Once the connection is approved by the school, you'll be able to find them in your school search, include them in your beautiful proposals or even send direct applications to the school!
Not yet on Edvisor? Book a demo with us to see how we can take your agency into a new level 🚀