With four campuses across Australia, students that attend Albright Institute of Business and Language will be inspired, motivated and achieve success with the help of industry professionals with experience across a wide range of industries.
The Fast Facts:
- Private College
- Interpretation and Translation
About Albright Institute of Business and Language:
Specializing in education for international students, Albright Institute welcomes students from all over the world who have decided to study in Australia.
Albright aims to be the source of inspiration, motivation and drive for the students worldwide and delivers diploma, associate diploma and short courses in Business, Marketing, Interpreting and Translation, English and Personal Development.
Established in 2017, the institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
A Student Support Team is available to support students with counselling and welfare guidance, advice on local banking, accommodation and anything else they may need to help them settle into their new city.
There are four campuses for students to study at - Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane.
At Albright, education is a priority. Staffers want to ensure that when students graduate, they are job-ready.
- Albright's trainers and teachers are industry professionals with experience across a wide range of industries.
- It offers Course Packages that bundle multiple Vocational Education and Training Courses (VET) at reduced fees and allow for up to 2 years of committed study in Australia.
- Classes are small and personal to ensure students feel more comfortable.
- Albright has an impressive network of industry links to assist students with valuable work experience opportunities.
- Its campuses are centrally located in the central business district in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
- Albright supports students in improving their English through a series of extracurricular courses that run daily as part of its "Skill Studio." This includes survival English, pronunciation lab, creative writing, public speaking, and life course.
You just have to open your School Discovery Tool and send them a connection request. Once the connection is approved by the school, you'll be able to find them in your school search, include them in your beautiful proposals or even send direct applications to the school!
Not yet on Edvisor? Book a demo with us to see how we can take your agency into a new level 🚀